Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The most useless item ever invented

I recently came into possession of the most useless things ever created by a man or a women.  It is toy which electronically simulates popping bubble wrap...

Let me say that again....

It electronically simulates popping bubble wrap.

This thing is a battery powered devices with a metal key chain.  It has 8 buttons on the front and a reset button on the back (Why you would need to reset this device is beyond me).  It does nothing but make the sound of bubble wrap popping.  My mistake, about every 40 pushes it makes a "random suprise sound".  If this is what humans are spending time inventing, designing, producing and using; then we as a species are really far down the road to extinction.

The best is the instructions which came with the device.

 "Play games with your friends! Pass the Pop Pop around with each person pressing a bubble.  First one to get surprise sound loses!"

Cautions.

"Do not 1) aim toy at anyone 2) hit anyone with toy 3) poke anyone with toy 4) swing toy at anyone 5) Do not stand on toy"

The last caution is listed because serious injury may result.  I am sorry if you own this toy and spend hours electronically simulating bubble wrap popping, but this kind of stuff needs to stop.  We as a society can not afford to waste the precious time we have and destroy our earth for "simulated bubble wrap popping".  I shudder at the number of these things that have been produced, sold and disposed of.

I am appalled that people in the world go without food, clean water, shelter and medicine; while others sit around and simulate bubble wrap popping.  I would love to hear the other side of the story on this device.  I would love to have someone argue with me that the world needs this device.

Scroll down if you would like to see what this useless thing looks like.


May my mind think pure thoughts, my mouth speak kind words and my heart always feel compassion.

Ben





PuchiPuchi bubble wrap...

No comments:

Post a Comment