Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Margaret Mead

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever does"


I came across this quote again the other day and it touched my heart.  Every day I meet people or see things that embrace the idea that it all starts with each person.  I hold out hope that small groups of committed citizens will help to heal our communities and world.  These small groups looking out for each other and standing to support each other in times of need.  Live simply so that others my simply live (Helen Nearing).  Hold your interactions with each other sacred and hope for the interactions of the future.  Slow down and see what you may have missed.  Walk at 1/3 your regular speed, Talk at 1/3 your regular speed, Think at 1/3 your regular speed, but love with all your heart.

Namaste

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment